All About Brownwood Texas
Brownwood, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Brownwood
Brownwood is a cities in and the county seat of Brown County, Texas, United States. The population was 19,288 at the 2010 census.
Brownwood is located in Brown County
Brownwood #state:u# Seal Brownwood #state:u# Flag
Brownwood Isd is located at P O Box 730 Brownwood,Tx,76804 Brownwood Isd phone number is (325)643-5644. The school district has 3692 students, 254 teachers.
Brownwood is located south of the center of Brown County - west of the Pecan Bayou. It is bordered to the east by the city of Early. Several U.S. Highways pass through the city. Routes 84 and 67 lead west towards Bangs and Santa Anna. U.S. Route 377 leads southwest towards Brady. All three highways head east into Early - where 67 and 377 continue northeast towards Comanche - while 84 leads southeast towards Goldthwaite. Just over the city line in Early - U.S. Route 183 leads north 46 miles (74 km) to Cisco and Interstate 20 - the closest Interstate highway.According to the United States Census Bureau - Brownwood has a total area of 14.9 square miles (38.5 km2) - of which 14.8 square miles (38.4 km2) are land and 0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) - or 0.17% - is covered by water.
In Popular Culture
Brownwood is served by the following highways: US 67 - US 84 - US 183 - US 377 - and Texas State Highway 279. The Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad - Fort Worth and Western Railroad and Texas Rock Crusher Railway also serve the Brownwood area.Brownwood is served by Brownwood Regional Airport. The airport currently has two runways: 17/35 - a 5599 A— 150-ft (1707 A— 46-m) asphalt runway (30 -000 lb per wheel) - and 13/31 - a 4596 A— 100-ft (1401 A— 30-m) asphalt runway (25 -000 lb per wheel). Mostly cargo and private air operations take place at the airport - although in the past - Mesa Airlines offered regional connections.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Brownwood TX area, including 76801 76802 76803 76804
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Brown County
Learn more about Brownwood - Visit Brownwood
Catstrong of Brownwood, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers constantly get ready for. Call us today.
Brownwood is located in Brown County county
Latitude: 31.70932,Longitude: -98.99116
Top sites to see in Brownwood Texas
- The Martin & Frances Lehnis Railroad Museum : Museum
- Parks & Wildlife Department : Park
- Brown County Museum of History : Museum
- Pat Coursey Park : Park
- Coggin Park : City park with sports & exercise areas
- Lake Brownwood : Lake Brownwood is a reservoir on Jim Ned Creek and Pecan Bayou in Brown County, Texas, United States. After a devastating flood in 1900, the citizens of Brown County created the Brown County Water Improvement District by election in 1926. The water district acquired the land necessary and built a dam to impound the waters of Pecan Bayou at its confluence with Jim Ned Creek. Dam construction started in 1930 and was completed in 1933. A large flood filled the reservoir in July 1932 but the water was released to complete construction of the dam. Deliberate impoundment of the reservoir began in July 1933. The town of Lake Brownwood, Texas formed, and the Texas Parks Board acquired land for Lake Brownwood State Park in 1933. Lake Brownwood contains two named islands, both located towards the northern half of the lake: Goat Island and McCartney Island. Wikipedia
- Fabis Primitive Park : Park
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Brownwood Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Brownwood
Swiss Ave, Brownwood, TX 76801-4002