All About Brady Texas
Brady, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Brady
Brady is a cities in McCulloch County, Texas, United States. Brady refers to itself as "The Heart of Texas", as it is the cities closest to the geographical center of the state, which is about 15 miles northeast of Brady. The population was 5,528 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of McCulloch County.
Brady is located in Mcculloch County
Brady #state:u# Seal Brady #state:u# Flag
Brady Isd is located at 1003 W 11Th St Brady,Tx,76825 Brady Isd phone number is (325)597-2301. The school district has 1178 students, 97 teachers.
As of the census of 2000, 5,523 people, 2,181 households, and 1,448 families resided in the city. The population density was 601.1 people per square mile (232.0/km2). The 2,603 housing units averaged 283.3 per square mile (109.4/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 59.6% White, 2.2% Black, 0.3% Native American, 0.4% Asian, 0.1% from other races, and 0.6% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 36.7% of the population.Of the 2,181 households, 32.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 50.7% were married couples living together, 12.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 33.6% were not families. About 31.3% of all households were made up of individuals, and 17.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.48 and the average family size was 3.11.In the city, the population was distributed as 28.4% under the age of 18, 7.6% from 18 to 24, 23.5% from 25 to 44, 21.2% from 45 to 64, and 19.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 37 years. For every 100 females, there were 85.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 80.2 males.The median income for a household in the city was $22,961, and for a family was $28,701. Males had a median income of $25,498 versus $17,289 for females. The per capita income for the city was $12,607. About 18.7% of families and 23.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 27.7% of those under age 18 and 22.1% of those age 65 or over.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Brady TX area, including 76825 76858
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Mcculloch County
Learn more about Brady - Visit Brady
Catstrong of Brady, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers frequently get ready for. Call us today.
Brady is located in Mcculloch County county
Latitude: 31.13517,Longitude: -99.33506
Top sites to see in Brady Texas
- Brady Creek Reservoir : Brady Creek Reservoir is a reservoir on Brady Creek in McCulloch County, Texas in the United States. The lake is just west of downtown Brady, Texas. The dam and lake are managed by the City of Brady. The reservoir was officially impounded in 1963. The reservoir is also sometimes called Brady Reservoir or Brady Lake. Wikipedia
- Richards Park : City Park
- Heart of Texas Country Music Museum : Country music, museum, and music
- Heart of Texas Museum : Museum
- Stanburn Park : Park
- Old McCulloch County Jail : The Old McCulloch County Jail is located in Brady, McCulloch County, in the U.S. state of Texas. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places listings in McCulloch County, Texas in 1975, and became a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark in 1976. In 1963, the Texas Historical Commission designated the geographical center of Texas as being located 5 miles northwest of Brady. The old jail became the Heart of Texas Historical Museum in 1974. A granite monument to the center of Texas can be found on the grounds of the McCulloch County Courthouse. Wikipedia
- Soldiers Water Hole Spring : Spring
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Brady Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Brady
201 N Bridge St, Brady, TX 76825-8703