All About Brady Texas
Brady, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Brady
Brady is a cities in McCulloch County, Texas, United States. Brady refers to itself as "The Heart of Texas", as it is the cities closest to the geographical center of the state, which is about 15 miles northeast of Brady. The population was 5,528 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of McCulloch County.
Brady is located in Mcculloch County
Brady #state:u# Seal Brady #state:u# Flag
Brady Isd is located at 1003 W 11Th St Brady,Tx,76825 Brady Isd phone number is (325)597-2301. The school district has 1178 students, 97 teachers.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Brady TX area, including 76825 76858
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Mcculloch County
Learn more about Brady - Visit Brady
Catstrong of Brady, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers regularly prepare for. Call us today.
Brady is located in Mcculloch County county
Latitude: 31.13517,Longitude: -99.33506
Top sites to see in Brady Texas
- Brady Creek Reservoir : Brady Creek Reservoir is a reservoir on Brady Creek in McCulloch County, Texas in the United States. The lake is just west of downtown Brady, Texas. The dam and lake are managed by the City of Brady. The reservoir was officially impounded in 1963. The reservoir is also sometimes called Brady Reservoir or Brady Lake. Wikipedia
- Richards Park : City Park
- Heart of Texas Country Music Museum : Country music, museum, and music
- Heart of Texas Museum : Museum
- Stanburn Park : Park
- Old McCulloch County Jail : The Old McCulloch County Jail is located in Brady, McCulloch County, in the U.S. state of Texas. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places listings in McCulloch County, Texas in 1975, and became a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark in 1976. In 1963, the Texas Historical Commission designated the geographical center of Texas as being located 5 miles northwest of Brady. The old jail became the Heart of Texas Historical Museum in 1974. A granite monument to the center of Texas can be found on the grounds of the McCulloch County Courthouse. Wikipedia
- Soldiers Water Hole Spring : Spring
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Brady Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Brady
201 N Bridge St, Brady, TX 76825-8703