All About Bonham Texas
Bonham, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Bonham
Bonham is a cities and the county seat of Fannin County, Texas, United States. The population was 10,127 at the 2010 census. James Bonham (the cities's namesake) sought the aid of James Fannin (the county's namesake) at the Battle of the Alamo. Bonham is part of the Texoma region in north Texas and south Oklahoma.
Bonham is located in Fannin County
Bonham #state:u# Seal Bonham #state:u# Flag
Bonham Isd is located at 1005 Chestnut St Bonham,Tx,75418 Bonham Isd phone number is (903)583-5526. The school district has 1872 students, 134 teachers.
Bonham is slightly west of the center of Fannin County in northeastern Texas. The main highway corridors in around Bonham include U.S. Route 82 - a four-lane bypass - crosses the northern part of the city - leading east 37 miles (60 km) to Paris and west 27 miles (43 km) to Sherman. Texas State Highway 78 passes through the center of Bonham - leading north 12 miles (19 km) to the Oklahoma border at the Red River and south 10 miles (16 km) to Bailey. Texas State Highway 56 - following an old routing of US 82 - crosses Highway 78 in the center of Bonham - leading east 6 miles (10 km) to Dodd City and west 6 miles to Ector. Texas State Highway 121 leads southwest from Bonham 41 miles (66 km) to McKinney. Dallas is 72 miles (116 km) to the southwest via McKinney.According to the U.S. Census Bureau - Bonham has a total area of 9.8 square miles (25.3 km2) - all of it land.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Bonham TX area, including 75418
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Fannin County
Learn more about Bonham - Visit Bonham
Catstrong of Bonham, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients frequently prepare for. Call us today.
Bonham is located in Fannin County county
Latitude: 33.57733,Longitude: -96.17831
Top sites to see in Bonham Texas
- Bonham State Park : Bonham State Park is a 261-acre state park located in Bonham, Texas. It includes a 65-acre lake, rolling prairies, and woodlands. Wikipedia
- Fannin County Museum of History : History and museum
- Sam Rayburn House State Historic Site : The Sam Rayburn House Museum is a historic house museum at 890 West Texas State Highway 56 in Bonham, Fannin, Texas. Built in 1916, it was home to Sam Rayburn, a famously effective Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1976. Since 1972, it has been operated as a museum and state historic site by the Texas Historical Commission. Wikipedia
- Sam Rayburn Museum : The Sam Rayburn Library and Museum is a public research center, library, and museum at 800 West Sam Rayburn Drive in Bonham, Texas. It was built in 1957 as a working library and research center for Sam Rayburn, the influential United States Congressman who holds the record as the longest-serving Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. The building, designed by Roscoe DeWitt, is the most prominent example of Classical Revival architecture in Fannin County, expressly evoking the Classical architecture of Washington, DC. The library is now operated as part of the Dolph Briscoe Center for American History, part of the University of Texas at Austin. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2005. Wikipedia
- Fort Inglish Museum : Museum
- Lake Bonham : Lake
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Bonham Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Bonham
406 N Center St, Bonham, TX 75418-4343