All About Belton Texas
Belton, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Belton
Belton is a cities in the U.S. state of Texas, within the Killeen-Temple metropolitan area. The cities is on the Interstate 35 corridor between Austin and Waco and is the seat of Bell County. The population was 22,885 in 2019 according to a US Census Estimate. As of 2019 the metro region had a population of 450,051. Although the county seat and a sizable cities itself, Belton is by far the smallest of the three principal cities in Bell County, even appearing as more of a suburb of Temple. Belton is not a suburb of Temple.
Belton is located in Bell County
Belton #state:u# Seal Belton #state:u# Flag
Belton Isd is located at P O Box 269 Belton,Tx,76513 Belton Isd phone number is (254)215-2000. The school district has 11529 students, 724 teachers.
As of the census of 2000, there were 14,623 people, 4,742 households, and 3,319 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,171.3 people per square mile (452.4/km2). There were 5,089 housing units at an average density of 407.6 per square mile (157.4/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 72.67% White, 8.10% African American, 0.64% Native American, 0.95% Asian, 0.10% Pacific Islander, 14.83% from other races, and 2.71% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 25.13% of the population.There were 4,742 households, out of which 37.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 49.9% were married couples living together, 16.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 30.0% were non-families. 24.6% of all households were made up of individuals, and 10.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.69 and the average family size was 3.23.In the city, the population was spread out, with 26.9% under the age of 18, 18.4% from 18 to 24, 26.5% from 25 to 44, 17.1% from 45 to 64, and 11.1% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 28 years. For every 100 females, there were 95.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 90.4 males.The median income for a household in the city was $32,052, and the median income for a family was $38,635. Males had a median income of $31,304 versus $20,678 for females. The per capita income for the city was $14,345. About 12.7% of families and 17.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 20.7% of those under age 18 and 14.0% of those age 65 or over.
Belton TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Belton TX area, including 76502 76513 76571
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Bell County
Learn more about Belton - Visit Belton
Catstrong of Belton, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our clients continuously prepare for. Call us today.
Belton is located in Bell County county
Latitude: 38.81195,Longitude: -94.5319
Top sites to see in Belton Texas
- Belton Lake : Belton Lake is a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers reservoir on the Leon River in the Brazos River basin, 5 miles northwest of Belton, Texas, United States. The lake extends into both Bell County and Coryell County. Belton Dam and the lake are both managed by the Fort Worth District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The reservoir was officially impounded in 1954, and serves to provide flood control and drinking water for Belton, Temple, and the surrounding communities. Belton Lake is a popular recreational destination. In the fall of 2018 Lake Belton was host to the annual â€œLonestar Throwdownâ€ kayak fishing tournament. Teams from the North, South, Central, and West Texas regions battled it out for bragging rights and ultimately North Texas took home the coveted trophy. Belton Lake overflowed the spillway in 1991â€“1992 with the occurrence of two closely spaced 50 year floods. The area immediately below the spillway was heavily damaged by the floods. It was rebuilt and reconstituted as the Miller Springs Nature Center on October 26, 1993.
- Stillhouse Hollow Lake : Stillhouse Hollow Lake is a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers reservoir on the Lampasas River in the Brazos River basin, 5 miles southwest of Belton, Texas, United States. Stillhouse Hollow Dam and the reservoir are both managed by the Fort Worth District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The reservoir was officially impounded in 1968, and serves to provide flood control for the communities downstream. The lake also functions as a water supply for several of the surrounding communities. Stillhouse Hollow Lake is a popular recreational destination. Stillhouse Hollow Lake is also commonly known as Stillhouse Hollow Reservoir. Due to the extraordinary drought condition in Central Texas, Stillhouse Hollow experienced the lowest ever recorded lake level in 2011, significantly exceeding its prior minimum of 610 ft set in 1989. At the close of 2011, the level of the lake stood at just over 605 ft. Wikipedia
- Chalk Ridge Falls Park : Trails along the Lampasas River
- Dana Peak Park : Lakeshore recreation & campgrounds
- Temple Lake Park : Lakeside park with recreation facilities
- Summer Fun Water Park : Slides, pools & snacks in a 7-acre park
- Miller Springs Nature Center : Scenic walking trails & diverse wildlife
- Bell County Museum : Museum of local heritage & culture
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Belton Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Belton
100 S Main St, Belton, TX 76513-3161