All About Baytown Texas
Baytown, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Baytown
Baytown is a cities within Harris County and partially in Chambers County in the Gulf Coast region of the U.S. state of Texas. Located within the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area, it lies on the northern side of the Galveston Bay complex near the outlets of the San Jacinto River and Buffalo Bayou. It is the sixth-largest cities within this metropolitan area. Major highways serving the cities include State Highway 146 and Interstate 10. As of 2010, Baytown had a population of 71,802, and it had an estimated population of 77,192 in 2019.
Baytown is located in Chambers County
Baytown #state:u# Seal Baytown #state:u# Flag
Goose Creek Cisd is located at P O Box 30 Baytown,Tx,77522 Goose Creek Cisd phone number is (281)420-4800. The school district has 23795 students, 1509 teachers.
Baytown TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Baytown TX area, including 77520 77521 77522 77523
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Chambers County
Learn more about Baytown - Visit Baytown
Catstrong of Baytown, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers frequently prepare for. Call us today.
Baytown is located in Chambers County county
Latitude: 29.75937,Longitude: -94.96296
Baytown TX Demogrpahic information">Baytown
Top sites to see in Baytown Texas
- San Jacinto Museum of History : San Jacinto Monument is a tower in La Porte, United States of America.
- San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site : The San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site includes the location of the Battle of San Jacinto and the museum ship USS Texas. It is located off the Houston Ship Channel in unincorporated Harris County, Texas near the city of Houston. The site was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1960. A prominent feature of the park is the San Jacinto Monument. Visitors can take an elevator to the monument's observation deck for a view of Houston, the Houston Ship Channel and USS Texas. Wikipedia
- Pirates Bay Waterpark : Seasonal spot for sliding & swimming
- Baytown Nature Center : The Baytown Nature Center is located in Baytown, Texas, 20 miles east of Houston. It is located on a 450-acre peninsula along the Houston Ship Channel and surrounded on three sides by Burnet Bay, Crystal Bay, and Scott Bay. The Baytown Nature Center is both a recreation area and a wildlife sanctuary that is home to hundreds of bird species, mammals, reptiles, and aquatic species. The City of Baytown created this Nature Center in 1994. The SWA Group's Houston office provided land planning and landscape architectural services. Wikipedia
- Houston Terror Dome Haunted House : Haunted House
- Baytown Historical Museum : Museum
- Atkinson Island Wildlife Management Area : Wildlife
- W.C. Britton Park : Bayside spot with piers & a playground
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Baytown Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Baytown
205 Massey Tompkins Rd, Baytown, TX 77521-4400
Indian Creek, Outlawn Terrace, Goose Creek, Allenbrook, Craigmont Place, Kings Bend, Roseland Manor, Baytown Town Center, Country Club Oaks, Evergreen Fairways, Ybarra Estates, Ridgewood, Wooster Heights, Sunrise Courts, Wooster Terrace, Baker Downs, East Baytown, Shady Hill Villa, The Village, Stoufflet, Tierra Del Oro, Whispering Pines, Bellview Acres Whiting, Wheatley Acres, Trestlers Of Baytown, Partition Of The Parks Carey, Inland Center, Betancourth Park, Rollingbrook, Martinez Estates Baytown, Oaklawn To Pelly, Briarcreek, Stonebrook, Bellview Acres, Pringle, Eastpoint, Hunters Ridge, Schilling & Massey, Oakwood, Baytown Heights, Bayway Acres, Rio Vista, Fair Park, Wheaton Estates, School Courts, Pinehurst, Red Cedar, Rollingcreek Estates, Briarcreek Of Baytown, Ponderosa, Graywood, Northridge