All About Bastrop Texas
Bastrop, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Bastrop
Bastrop () is a cities and the county seat of Bastrop County, Texas, United States. The population was 7,218 according to the 2010 census. Bastrop is known to be a conservative county that is separated by its culture and values from the more liberal Austin and Travis county.
Bastrop is located in Bastrop County
Bastrop #state:u# Seal Bastrop #state:u# Flag
Bastrop Isd is located at 906 Farm St Bastrop,Tx,78602 Bastrop Isd phone number is (512)772-7100. The school district has 10899 students, 690 teachers.
As of the census of 2000, 5340 people resided in Bastrop, in 2034 households and 1336 families. The population density was 734.8 people per square mile (283.6/km2). The 2,239 housing units averaged 308.1 per square mile (118.9/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 72.34% White, 17.00% African American, 0.99% Asian], 0.73% Native American, 7.02% from other races, and 1.91% from two or more races. About 17.75% of the population was Hispanic or Latino of any race.Of the 2,034 households, 32.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 46.6% were married couples living together, 15.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 34.3% were not families. About 29.4% of all households were made up of individuals, and 12.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.46 and the average family size was 3.05.In the city, the population was distributed as 25.5% under the age of 18, 8.3% from 18 to 24, 29.6% from 25 to 44, 21.8% from 45 to 64, and 14.8% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 36 years. For every 100 females, there were 97.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 91.2 males.The median income for a household in the city was $40,212, and for a family was $49,258. Males had a median income of $34,388 versus $27,582 for females. The per capita income for the city was $19,862; 11.7% of the population and 10.1% of families were below the poverty line. Of the total population, 15.6% of those under the age of 18 and 13.6% of those 65 and older were living below the poverty line.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Bastrop TX area, including 78602
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Bastrop County
Learn more about Bastrop - Visit Bastrop
Catstrong of Bastrop, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients regularly get ready for. Call us today.
Bastrop is located in Bastrop County county
Latitude: 32.75625,Longitude: -91.87235
Top sites to see in Bastrop Texas
- Bastrop State Park : Bastrop State Park is a state park in Bastrop County in Central Texas. The park was established in 1938 and consists of stands of loblolly pines mixed with post oak and junipers. Wikipedia
- Lake Bastrop : Lake Bastrop is a reservoir on Spicer Creek in the Colorado River basin 3 miles northeast of the town of Bastrop in central Bastrop County, Texas, United States. The reservoir was formed in 1964 by the construction of a dam by the Lower Colorado River Authority. The lake serves primarily as a power plant cooling pond for the Sim Gideon Power Plant operated by the LCRA and the Lost Pines Power Project 1, owned by GenTex Power Corporation, a wholly owned affiliate of the LCRA. Lake Bastrop also serves as a venue for outdoor recreation, including fishing, boating, swimming, camping and picnicking, and is maintained at a constant level year round. Approximately one quarter of the shoreline of the Lake is privately owned by the Capitol Area Council, Boy Scouts of America. This property is used for the Lost Pines Scout Reservation, consisting of Cub World at Camp Tom Wooten, for Cub Scouts and Lost Pines Boy Scout Camp, for Boy Scouts. The Scouts leased the property from the LCRA starting in 1965, buying the land in the late 1990s.
- Bastrop County Museum & Visitor Center : Museum
- Fisherman's Park : Picnicking, boating & kids' play areas
- Pines & Prairies Land Trust : Non-Profit Organization
- Willow Street : Route
- Bob Bryant Park : Park with a playground, sports & a pier
- Ferry Park : Park
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Bastrop Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Bastrop
989 Hill St, Bastrop, TX 78602-3303