All About Azle Texas
Azle, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Azle
Azle ( AY-z?l) is a small cities west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the cities population was 10,947.Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
Azle is located in Parker County
Azle #state:u# Seal Azle #state:u# Flag
Azle Isd is located at 300 Roe St Azle,Tx,76020 Azle Isd phone number is (817)444-3235. The school district has 6496 students, 393 teachers.
Azle is on State Highway 199 - 16 miles (26 km) northwest of downtown Fort Worth - in the northwest corner of Tarrant County; the town extends partly into Parker and Wise Counties.According to the United States Census Bureau - the city has a total area of 8.8 square miles (22.9 km2) - of which 8.8 square miles (22.8 km2) is land and 0.015 square miles (0.04 km2) - or 0.20% - is covered by water.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Azle TX area, including 76020 76098
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Parker County
Learn more about Azle - Visit Azle
Catstrong of Azle, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our clients regularly get ready for. Call us today.
Azle is located in Parker County county
Latitude: 32.89555,Longitude: -97.53923
Top sites to see in Azle Texas
- Eagle Mountain Lake : Eagle Mountain Lake is a reservoir in North Texas, formed by the damming the West Fork of the Trinity River. The reservoir sits below Lake Bridgeport reservoir and above Lake Worth reservoir. Wikipedia
- Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge : The Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge is a nature center located between Lakeside and Lake Worth, Texas, but within Fort Worth, Texas city limits. It consists of prairies, forests, and wetlands. Seemingly untouched, the nature center offers a glimpse into what the Dallasâ€“Fort Worth metroplex looked like before settlement. FWNC&R covers 3,621 acres and includes over 20 miles of hiking trails. It is one of the largest city-owned nature centers in the United States. Wikipedia
- Twin Points Park : Park and lake
- Shady Grove Park : Park
- Central Park : Park
- Eagle Mountain Park : Public park with hiking trails
- Eagle Mountain Lake : Lake, trail running, and nature
- Twin Points Beach : Beach
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Azle Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Azle
569 N Stewart St, Azle, TX 76020-3235