All About Athens Texas
Athens, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Athens
Athens is a cities and the county seat of Henderson County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census, the cities population was 12,710. The cities has called itself the "Black-Eyed Pea Capital of the World." Athens was selected as one of the first "Certified Retirement Communities" in Texas. It was named after Athens, Alabama, by one of the early residents who came from there; not Greece's capital.
Athens is located in Henderson County
Athens #state:u# Seal Athens #state:u# Flag
Athens Isd is located at 104 Hawn St Athens,Tx,75751 Athens Isd phone number is (903)677-6903. The school district has 3118 students, 202 teachers.
Athens is located in central Henderson County at 32°12€²10€³N 95°50€²57€³W (32.202782 - -95.849140).According to the United States Census Bureau - the city has a total area of 19.2 square miles (49.7 km2) - of which 16.8 square miles (43.6 km2) are land and 2.4 square miles (6.1 km2) - or 12.32% - are covered by water. Lake Athens is a 1 -799 acre reservoir located in the eastern half of the city.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Athens TX area, including 75751 75752
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Henderson County
Learn more about Athens - Visit https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/010305
Catstrong of Athens, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our clients constantly get ready for. Call us today.
Top sites to see in Athens Texas
- East Texas Arboretum : The East Texas Arboretum and Botanical Society "ETABS" is an arboretum and collection of botanical gardens and historical buildings located at 1601 Patterson Road, Athens, Texas in the United States. It is open daily, an admission fee is charged. ETABS is a not-for-profit recognized by the IRS as a 501. Memberships are available and donations are welcome. The arboretum was established in 1993 on the site of a former truck farm, with dry hills, hardwood forest, seasonal bogs, and permanent wetlands along Walnut Creek. Volunteer work is ongoing. At present the site features the arboretum and a variety of gardens, including butterfly, cottage, display, herb, kitchen, native plant, perennial, master gardeners' Dream Garden, and rose gardens. It also contains a collection of historical buildings, water garden, and two miles of hiking trails. Web site features history, maps, photos and brochures. The office is located in the Women's building where many of the local garden clubs meet and socialize. Events include fundraisers, gardening workshops, festivals and is available for private events such as weddings and family gatherings.
- Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center : Fly fishing and fishery
- Tara Vineyard & Winery : Winery, vineyard, wine, and wine tasting
- Lake Athens : Lake Athens is a 1,799 acre reservoir located to the east of Athens, Texas. The Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center is located on the north shore of the lake. Wikipedia
- Scenic Fall Foliage Driving Trail : Autumn leaf color
- Tanzania Adventure Inc : Zoo
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Athens Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Athens
145 W Larkin St, Athens, TX 75751-2040