All About Anthony Texas
Anthony, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Anthony
Anthony is an incorporated town in El Paso County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,011 at the 2010 census. As of July 1, 2018, the population estimate for the town from the U.S. Census was 5,655. It is the first town encountered in Texas when traveling eastbound on Interstate 10 from New Mexico.
Anthony is located in El Paso County
Anthony #state:u# Seal Anthony #state:u# Flag
Anthony TX Top Travel Sights to See
Anthony Isd is located at 840 Sixth St Anthony,Tx,79821 Anthony Isd phone number is (915)886-6500. The school district has 839 students, 55 teachers.
As of the census of 2000, there were 3,850 people, 684 households, and 577 families residing in the town. The population density was 592.5 people per square mile (228.7/km2). There were 722 housing units at an average density of 111.1 per square mile (42.9/km2). The racial makeup of the town was 77.79% White, 3.87% African American, 1.32% Native American, 0.21% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, Hispanic or Latino of any race were 82.78% of the population.There were 684 households, out of which 50.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 64.2% were married couples living together, 15.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 15.5% were non-families. 14.8% of all households were made up of individuals, and 9.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.47 and the average family size was 3.84.In the town, the population was spread out, with 20.7% under the age of 18, 12.7% from 18 to 24, 41.9% from 25 to 44, 18.1% from 45 to 64, and 6.6% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 32 years. For every 100 females, there were 212.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 261.7 males.The median income for a household in the town was $26,295, and the median income for a family was $28,295. Males had a median income of $21,667 versus $17,273 for females. The per capita income for the town was $11,568. About 22.7% of families and 25.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 34.4% of those under age 18 and 29.6% of those age 65 or over.
El Paso County
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Anthony TX area, including 79821
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company El Paso County
Learn more about Anthony - Visit Anthony
Catstrong of Anthony, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers regularly get ready for. Call us today.
City: Anthony, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 32.00399,Longitude: -106.60583
Top sites to see in Anthony Texas
- Wet 'N' Wild Waterworld : Wet N' Wild Waterworld is a 60 acre waterpark featuring over 25 rides and attractions and a canopy of mature shade trees. It is located at 8804 S. Desert in Anthony, Texas, a small town in between El Paso, Texas, and Las Cruces, New Mexico. Wikipedia
- Ernie Rascon Memorial Park : Park
- La Vina Winery, Inc. : La ViÃ±a Winery is an American winery in La Union, New Mexico. It was established in 1977 and is the oldest continuously running winery in New Mexico. The winery was bought by Ken and Denise Stark in 1993. They moved the winery, originally located in southern New Mexico, to La Union, building a new winery but retaining the old name. The winery co-sponsored a grape-growing workshop with New Mexico State University's Cooperative Extension Service and Texas Cooperative Extension in September 2004. Wikipedia
- Sombra Antigua Vineyard and Winery : Winery and wine
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Anthony Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Anthony
Jefferson St, Anthony, TX 79821-7242