All About Alvin Texas
Alvin, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Alvin
Alvin is a cities in the U.S. state of Texas within the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area and Brazoria County. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the cities population was 24,236. Alvin's claim to fame is Baseball Hall of Famer Nolan Ryan, who moved with his family to the cities in 1947 as an infant and lived there until he moved to Round Rock in 2003. The Nolan Ryan Museum is in the Nolan Ryan Foundation and Exhibit Center on the campus of Alvin Community College.
Alvin is located in Brazoria County
Alvin #state:u# Seal Alvin #state:u# Flag
Alvin TX Top Travel Sights to See
Alvin Isd is located at 301 E House St Alvin,Tx,77511 Alvin Isd phone number is (281)388-1130. The school district has 24852 students, 1632 teachers.
As of the 2010 Census, the population was 24,236 people, with a population density of 1,475 people per square mile. As of the census of 2000, there were 21,413 people, 7,826 households, and 5,603 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,302.9 people per square mile (503.2/km2). There were 8,442 housing units at an average density of 513.7 per square mile (198.4/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 82.28% White, 2.11% African American, 0.49% Native American, 0.79% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 10.88% from other races, and 3.40% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 28.09% of the population.There were 7,826 households, out of which 39.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 51.9% were married couples living together, 13.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 28.4% were non-families. 23.4% of all households were made up of individuals, and 7.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.71 and the average family size was 3.22.In the city, the population was spread out, with 29.7% under the age of 18, 11.1% from 18 to 24, 30.6% from 25 to 44, 19.3% from 45 to 64, and 9.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 31 years. For every 100 females, there were 106.5 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 103.2 males.The median income for a household in the city was $38,576, and the median income for a family was $43,987. Males had a median income of $36,216 versus $22,580 for females. The per capita income for the city was $17,016. About 10.8% of families and 13.3% of the population were below the poverty line, including 15.4% of those under age 18 and 10.1% of those age 65 or over.
In Popular Culture
Greyhound Bus Lines operates the Alvin Station at Yellow Jacket Grocery-Citgo .
Alvin TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Alvin TX area, including 77511 77512 77515 77534 77541 77583
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Brazoria County
Learn more about Alvin - Visit Alvin
Catstrong of Alvin, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our customers regularly plan for. Call us today.
City: Alvin, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 29.42385,Longitude: -95.2441
Top sites to see in Alvin Texas
- Brazos Bend State Park : Brazos Bend State Park is a 4,897-acre state park along the Brazos River in Needville, Texas, run by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. The park is a haven for a diverse mix of native wildlife and plants covering an equally diverse range of ecosystems. Brazos Bend contains areas of coastal prairie, bottomland forest, and a wide range of wetlands including open and semi-open lakes and transitional marshlands. Highlights of the Park's numerous inhabitants include over 300 species of resident and visiting migratory birds and mammals such as the white-tailed deer, nine-banded armadillo, raccoon, and North American river otter. The most noteworthy and popular residents of the park are the relatively large population of American alligators. The park is open year-round, with the exception of several weekends a year during which it is closed for controlled hunts to manage the white-tailed deer population. Wikipedia
- Bayou Wildlife Zoo : Safari-style zoo with pony rides
- Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge : The Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge is a 44,414-acre wildlife conservation area along the coast of Texas, east of the towns of Angleton and Lake Jackson, Texas. It borders Christmas Bay and the Intracoastal Waterway, separated from the Gulf of Mexico by Follet's Island. Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge was established in 1969 and provides quality habitat for wintering migratory waterfowl and other bird life. The refuge contains a freshwater slough which winds through salt marshes. In winter, more than 100,000 snow geese, Canada geese, pintail, northern shoveler, teal, gadwall, American wigeon, mottled ducks, and sandhill cranes fill the numerous ponds and sloughs to capacity. In summer, birds which nest on the refuge include 10 species of herons and egrets, white ibis, roseate spoonbill, mottled duck, white-tailed kite, clapper rail, horned lark, seaside sparrow, black skimmer, and scissor-tailed flycatcher. Three national wildlife refuges on the Texas coast - Brazoria, San Bernard and Big Boggy - form a vital complex of coastal wetlands harboring more than 300 bird species.
- George Observatory : Observatory
- San Luis Pass : San Luis Pass is a strait of water at the south-western end of Galveston Island off the shores of the U.S. state of Texas. It connects the sheltered waters of West Bay to the open Gulf of Mexico. Swimmers and fishermen have been killed in the Pass' treacherous waters, largely due to murky water, uncharted drop-offs, and fast moving currents. The San Luis Pass-Vacek Toll Bridge spans San Luis Pass into Brazoria County. Wikipedia
- Sri Meenakshi Devasthanam : Temple
- Haak Vineyards & Winery, Inc. : Winery, vineyard, wine, and wine tasting
- Crocodile Encounter : Zoo with up-close crocodile viewings
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Alvin Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Alvin
103 N Gordon, Alvin, TX 77511-2330