All About Alvin Texas
Alvin, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Alvin
Alvin is a cities in the U.S. state of Texas within the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area and Brazoria County. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the cities population was 24,236. Alvin's claim to fame is Baseball Hall of Famer Nolan Ryan, who moved with his family to the cities in 1947 as an infant and lived there until he moved to Round Rock in 2003. The Nolan Ryan Museum is in the Nolan Ryan Foundation and Exhibit Center on the campus of Alvin Community College.
Alvin is located in Brazoria County
Alvin #state:u# Seal Alvin #state:u# Flag
Alvin Isd is located at 301 E House St Alvin,Tx,77511 Alvin Isd phone number is (281)388-1130. The school district has 24852 students, 1632 teachers.
Alvin is located in northeastern Brazoria County at 29°23€²37€³N 95°16€²18€³W (29.393698 - -95.271588). It is bordered to the northeast by Friendswood and League City in Galveston County - and part of its southeast border is along the village of Hillcrest. Texas State Highway 35 bypasses the center of the city to the east; it leads north 25 miles (40 km) to downtown Houston and southwest 21 miles (34 km) to Angleton - the Brazoria County seat. Texas State Highway 6 crosses Highway 35 and passes through the center of Alvin - leading southeast 30 miles (48 km) to Galveston and 28 miles (45 km) northwest to Sugar LandAccording to the United States Census Bureau - Alvin has a total area of 25.6 square miles (66.4 km2) - of which 24.3 square miles (62.9 km2) is land and 1.4 square miles (3.5 km2) - or 5.26% - is water.
In Popular Culture
Greyhound Bus Lines operates the Alvin Station at Yellow Jacket Grocery-Citgo .
Alvin TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Alvin TX area, including 77511 77512 77515 77534 77541 77583
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Brazoria County
Learn more about Alvin - Visit https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/0_yk2
Catstrong of Alvin, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients frequently prepare for. Call us today.
Alvin is located in Brazoria County county
Latitude: 29.42385,Longitude: -95.2441
Top sites to see in Alvin Texas
- Brazos Bend State Park : Brazos Bend State Park is a 4,897-acre state park along the Brazos River in Needville, Texas, run by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. The park is a haven for a diverse mix of native wildlife and plants covering an equally diverse range of ecosystems. Brazos Bend contains areas of coastal prairie, bottomland forest, and a wide range of wetlands including open and semi-open lakes and transitional marshlands. Highlights of the Park's numerous inhabitants include over 300 species of resident and visiting migratory birds and mammals such as the white-tailed deer, nine-banded armadillo, raccoon, and North American river otter. The most noteworthy and popular residents of the park are the relatively large population of American alligators. The park is open year-round, with the exception of several weekends a year during which it is closed for controlled hunts to manage the white-tailed deer population. Wikipedia
- Bayou Wildlife Zoo : Safari-style zoo with pony rides
- Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge : The Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge is a 44,414-acre wildlife conservation area along the coast of Texas, east of the towns of Angleton and Lake Jackson, Texas. It borders Christmas Bay and the Intracoastal Waterway, separated from the Gulf of Mexico by Follet's Island. Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge was established in 1969 and provides quality habitat for wintering migratory waterfowl and other bird life. The refuge contains a freshwater slough which winds through salt marshes. In winter, more than 100,000 snow geese, Canada geese, pintail, northern shoveler, teal, gadwall, American wigeon, mottled ducks, and sandhill cranes fill the numerous ponds and sloughs to capacity. In summer, birds which nest on the refuge include 10 species of herons and egrets, white ibis, roseate spoonbill, mottled duck, white-tailed kite, clapper rail, horned lark, seaside sparrow, black skimmer, and scissor-tailed flycatcher. Three national wildlife refuges on the Texas coast - Brazoria, San Bernard and Big Boggy - form a vital complex of coastal wetlands harboring more than 300 bird species.
- George Observatory : Observatory
- San Luis Pass : San Luis Pass is a strait of water at the south-western end of Galveston Island off the shores of the U.S. state of Texas. It connects the sheltered waters of West Bay to the open Gulf of Mexico. Swimmers and fishermen have been killed in the Pass' treacherous waters, largely due to murky water, uncharted drop-offs, and fast moving currents. The San Luis Pass-Vacek Toll Bridge spans San Luis Pass into Brazoria County. Wikipedia
- Sri Meenakshi Devasthanam : Temple
- Haak Vineyards & Winery, Inc. : Winery, vineyard, wine, and wine tasting
- Crocodile Encounter : Zoo with up-close crocodile viewings
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Alvin Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Alvin
103 N Gordon, Alvin, TX 77511-2330