All About Allen Texas
Allen, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Allen
Allen is a cities in Collin County, Texas, United States, a northern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 United States Census, the cities had a total population of 84,246. In 2019, the population of Allen is estimated to be 105,623. Allen is located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas and is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area.
Allen is located in Collin County
Allen #state:u# Seal Allen #state:u# Flag
Allen Isd is located at P O Box 13 Allen,Tx,75013 Allen Isd phone number is (972)727-0511. The school district has 21159 students, 1333 teachers.
As of the 2010 Census, the city had a population of 84,246 people. The racial makeup of the city was 69.5% White (61.1% Non-Hispanic White), 9.0% African American, 0.4% Native American, 16.2% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, and 3.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 10.9% of the population.There were 14,205 households, out of which 55.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 74.6% were married couples living together, 7.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 15.2% were non-families. 11.9% of all households were made up of individuals, and 1.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.07 and the average family size was 3.35. In 2019, 96% of adults living in Allen had at least high school degree and 55% had at least a Bachelor's degree.In the city, the population was spread out, with 34.9% under the age of 18, 5.4% from 18 to 24, 40.7% from 25 to 44, 16.2% from 45 to 64, and 2.8% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 31 years. For every 100 females, there were 99.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 97.3 males.As of the 2019 City of Allen Facts and Figures, the population in the city of Allen is 103,765. In 2019, 96% of adults living in Allen had at least high school degree and 55% had at least a Bachelor's degree. The average household income was $107,602. The City of Allen had 27,791 family units. The median age was 35.8 years. The median home value was $251,405. 59,620 of the population is currently registered to vote.
In Popular Culture
Allen is served directly by several major roadways and freeways. Allen is bisected by U.S. Highway 75 and bordered to the west by Texas State Highway 121. Some of the major roadways in Allen are: Stacy Road - Exchange Parkway - McDermott Drive - Main Street - Alma Drive - Greenville Avenue - Ridgeview Drive - Allen Heights Drive - Angel Parkway - and Bethany Drive. Currently - with the large increase in its population and its ongoing retail and business development - traffic has become congested.Currently - the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) train system in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex does not extend into the City of Allen - though there has been ongoing discussion of possible expansion into Allen. Active Red Line service is unable to expand further north because Allen is currently unable to levy the 1% sales tax required for DART membership. Allen levies sales tax at the maximum rate of 8.25% set by Texas law. Redirecting 1% sales tax for DART membership would require scrapping funding for the Allen Economic Development Corporation and the Allen Community Development Corporation.Allen is roughly 30 miles northeast of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport - which is the primary airport serving Allen residents and visitors. It is also roughly 30 miles northeast of Dallas Love Field Airport.
Allen TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Allen TX area, including 75002 75013
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Collin County
Learn more about Allen - Visit https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/0__6g
Catstrong of Allen, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients constantly prepare for. Call us today.
City: Allen, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 33.10317,Longitude: -96.67055
Top sites to see in Allen Texas
- Southfork Ranch : Southfork Ranch is a conference and event center in Parker, Texas, in the United States, about 25 mi north of Dallas. The ranch includes the Ewing Mansion, which was the setting for both Dallas television series: the original, which first aired on CBS from 1978 to 1991, and its continuation, first aired on TNT from 2012 to 2014. Wikipedia
- Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary : Founded in 1967, the Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary is located in McKinney, Texas, United States. With a 289-acre wildlife sanctuary, five miles of hiking trails, about fifty acres of wetlands, a two-acre native plant garden, a butterfly house, live animals, indoor and outdoor exhibits, the Heard welcomes over 100,000 visitors annually. The Heard is one of the most important attractions in the City of McKinney. Wikipedia
- Celebration Park : Public ballfields & playgrounds
- Radha Krishna Temple of Dallas : Radha Krishna Temple of Dallas is a Hindu temple located in Allen, Texas. It was established by JKYog, under the leadership of Swami Mukundananda. The opening ceremonies and consecration were held over eight days, 4â€“11 July 2017. The ceremony was attended by the mayors of Allen and Frisco, other dignitaries, and thousands of people from the nearby community. Life-sized statues of Radha and Krishna were unveiled on 9 July 2017.Statues of Ram, Sita, Hanuman, and Ganesh were later added. The temple was built according to guidelines for temple architecture set out in the Shilpa Shastra. Radha Krishna Temple celebrates all the major Hindu festivals such as Diwali, Holi, and Radhastami. The temple also has cultural events such as Sanskriti and Yoga. The temple also offers multiple classes like Hindi, Programming, and Toastmasters. The construction of the Center for Education and Culture started on May 2020 with Bhoomi Poojan ceremony. The 20,000 square feet building will have facilities for cultural programs, wedding ceremonies, youth leadership workshops, childrenâ€™s classes, yoga, meditation classes, and other community activities.
- Bluebonnet Trail : Route
- Connemara Meadow Nature Preserve : Park
- Allen Station Park : Park for wakeboarding & BMX racing
- Hydrous Wake Park : Destination for wakeboarding
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Allen Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Allen
168 W Main St, Allen, TX 75013-2764
Old Atascocita, Twin Creeks, Watters Crossing, Wetsel