All About Aldine Texas
Aldine, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Aldine
Aldine ( AWL-deen) is a census-designated place (CDP) in unincorporated central Harris County, Texas, United States, located within the extraterritorial jurisdiction of Houston. The population was 15,869 at the 2010 census. The community is located on the Hardy Toll Road, Union Pacific Railroad, and Farm to Market Road 525.The Aldine area is near Houston's George Bush Intercontinental Airport, the second largest aviation facility in Texas.
Aldine is located in Harris County
Aldine #state:u# Seal Aldine #state:u# Flag
According to the United States Census Bureau - the CDP has a total area of 7.92 square miles (20.50 km2) - of which 7.90 square miles (20.46 km2) is land and 0.019 square miles (0.05 km2) - or 0.22% - is water.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Aldine TX area, including 77032 77037 77039 77060
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Harris County
Learn more about Aldine - Visit Aldine
Catstrong of Aldine, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers constantly get ready for. Call us today.
Top sites to see in Aldine Texas
- Pep Mueller Park : Park
- National Museum of Funeral History : The National Museum of Funeral History is a museum in Houston, Texas, that contains a collection of artifacts and relics that aim to "educate the public and preserve the heritage of death care." The 35,000-square-foot museum opened in 1992. The Museum is home to "the country's largest collection of funeral service artifacts and features renowned exhibits on one of man's oldest cultural customs," according to its website. For its hallmark exhibit, Celebrating the Lives and Deaths of the Popes, the Museum collaborated with the Vatican to highlight the ceremonies surrounding papal funerals. As of October 2020, the museum has a presidential exhibit, including Abraham Lincoln's Death Mask. Wikipedia
- Keith-Wiess Park : Park with athletic areas & nature trails
- Doss Park : Baseball fields, tennis courts & trails
- Shady : Route
- James Driver Park : Park
- W. E. â€œBillâ€ Crowley Park : City park named after a county employee
- Houston Police Department Mounted Patrol Barn : Museum
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Aldine Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Aldine
13411 W Hardy Rd, Aldine, TX 77060-5609
Arcola Junction, Aldine Gardens, Lou Bee, Excelsior Gardens, Trails End, Oak Glen Place, Eversdale, Helms Homesite, Airline Terrace, Colonial Hills, Northfield Place, Traweek Gardens, Cornett Business Park