All About Addison Texas
Addison, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Addison
Addison is an incorporated town in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the cities of Dallas. The town's population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas municipalities labeled "towns" with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the municipalities of Prosper and Trophy Club, also identifying as towns, have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located in Dallas County
Addison #state:u# Seal Addison #state:u# Flag
Addison is located at 32°57€²28€³N 96°50€²6€³W.According to the United States Census Bureau - the town has a total area of 4.4 square miles (11 km2) - all of it land.Addison is bordered by the cities of Dallas - Farmers Branch - and Carrollton.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Addison TX area, including 75001 75254
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Dallas County
Learn more about Addison - Visit Addison
Catstrong of Addison, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients continuously get ready for. Call us today.
Addison is located in Dallas County county
Latitude: 32.96179,Longitude: -96.82917
Top sites to see in Addison Texas
- Cavanaugh Flight Museum : Cavanaugh Flight Museum Inc is based in Addison, Texas. Wikipedia
- Addison Circle Park : City park hosting various events
- Addison Circle : Park and oktoberfest
- Mary Kay Museum : The history of the company & its founder
- Vitruvian Park : Vitruvian Park is a multi-family, retail and commercial development in Addison, Texas. The development is just west of the Dallas North Tollway, approximately one mile north of I-635/LBJ Freeway between Midway Road and Marsh Lane in Addison's southwest quadrant. Adjacent to the community are Brookhaven Country Club, Brookhaven College, Greenhill School, Parish Episcopal School, and a shopping center. In addition to being the largest development ever undertaken by major real estate developer UDR, Inc., the 117-acre development is also Addison's first major sustainable green initiative. The park draws its design from Roman architect Vitruvius' only surviving work, De Architectura. Savoye, the first phase was designed to feature 744 multifamily housing units, 26,000 square feet of retail and a 12-acre public park including a spring-fed creek, bridges and trails. In December 2012, the City of Addison debuted the Vitruvian Lights: Magical Nights of Lights, in which the park was decorated with 1.2 million light bulbs in nine different colors on more than 500 trees. It subsequently became an annual event. The park hosted its second "Vitruvian Lights" in 2013.
- Vitruvian Way : Route
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve : Arbor Hills Nature Preserve is a 200-acre park in Plano, TX. It has several amenities including: 3 miles of paved hiking trail, 3 miles of unpaved hiking trail, a 2.8 mile off-road bike trail, restrooms, a covered pavilion, and a playground. The pavilion can be reserved for special events. An observation tower provides a bird's eye view of the park. There are three regions in the park: Blackland Prairie, Riparian Forest, and Upland Forest. Birds that live in the park include: killdeer, owls, woodpeckers, egrets, herons, scissor-tailed flycatcher, and turkey vulture. Many other wildlife such as deer, coyotes, snakes, bobcats, turtles, fish, and rabbits also live in the park. Wikipedia
- Celestial Park : Scenic oasis with trails & poetic steps
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Addison Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Addison
Excel Pkwy, Addison, TX 75001-3285